Dr. A.K. Sharma
Senior Consultant (Neurosurgery) at The Institute of Brain and Spine Surgery
Dr. Ashwini Kumar Sharma, after an outstanding career in the Armed forces, has joined the Institute of Brain and Spine, Ojas Hospital, Sector - 26, Panchkula. He is among the best neurosurgeons in the country with his extensive experience, exhaustive knowledge-base, and surgical expertise. He is well-known for his exceptional surgical skills and dexterity.
He has a vast experience in Cranial Surgery including Endoscopic and Keyhole approaches, procedures under Neuro-navigation and Frame-stereotactic guidance, Awake Craniotomy, Giant Tumours, Aneurysms, Cerebral Revascularisation procedures (STA-MCA Bypass), Skullbase Surgery, Paediatric Neurosurgery, Deep Brain Stimulation in Spinal surgery including Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Spinal Instrumentation, Deformity (Scoliosis and Kyphosis) correction, Artificial disc replacement surgery, Functional Cervical Microdiscectomy, Intra-medullary cord tumours, Congenital anomalies, Gamma Knife Surgery & Peripheral Nerves and Plexus Surgery.
- Consultant & HOD, Department of Neurosurgery, Army Hospital (R & R), New Delhi
- Consultant Neurosurgery & Deputy Commandant, Command Hospital, Udhampur
- Consultant and HOD, Department of Neurosurgery, Command Hospital, Kolkata
- Senior Adviser Neurosurgery, Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt.
- Classified Specialist Neurosurgery, Base Hospital, Srinagar
- Assistant Chief Integrated Defence Staff, Ministry of Defence, New Delhi
- Dr. A.K. Sharma daily 10:00am to 3:00pm