Available facilities at The Institute of Brain and Spine Surgery, Ojas Hospital, Panchkula
Equipment, Infrastructure & Amenities
- Modular Operation Theater with Laminar Airflow
- Latest 32 – Slice CT Scan
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
- Mobile C-Arm Digital Image Intensifier
- Neurosurgical Operating Microscope
- CUSA - Cavitron Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator
- Advanced instruments and other equipment for Neurosurgery operations
- Dedicated centrally air-conditioned fully equipped neuro ICU with well trained staff
- Sophisticated ventilators, monitors, infusion pumps
- Highly experienced critical care team with round-the-clock availability
24-hour Reception & Treatment for Head injuries, Spinal Injuries, Cerebro Vascular Stroke and other Neurosurgical Emergency Cases
- Digital X-Ray
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- Angiography (DSA) for Brain & Spine
- Paediatric: Hydrocephalus, Congenital problems of Brain and Spine, Tumours, Injuries, Deformity.
- Adult: Brain Tumours, Spine tumours, Spinal Disc Disease, Head Injury, Spine Injury, Nerve Injury, Aneurysm, Minimally Invasive spine surgery
- Geriatric: Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Injuries, Degenerative Spine, Brain/Spine Tumours, Spondylolisthesis.
Restorative Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Fully equipped physiotherapy center with specially trained staff for Neurosurgical Rehabilitation.