Dr. V. K. Batish
Chairman & Director, The Institute of Brain and Spine Surgery
Dr Virendar Kumar Batish is an alumnus of the prestigious Armed Forces Medical College, Pune and PGIMER, Chandigarh. With over three decades of experience in Neurosurgery, he is among the most renowned Neurosurgeons in the region. He has been the senior advisor Neurosurgery for Armed Forces and served as Head of department Neurosurgery at various places including the prestigious R & R Hospital Delhi. Being one of the pioneers to start Deep Brain Stimulation in India, his excellence further extends into Deep Brain Tumors, Vestibular Schwannomas, Microvascular Decompression, Neuroendoscopy, Pituitary Tumours both Endoscopic and Microscopic, Intracranial Vascular pathologies like Aneurysms and AVMs and Congenital and Degenerative Spinal Pathologies. Presently Chairman & Director, The Institute of Brain and Spine Surgery, Ojas Hospital Panchkula.
- Senior Adviser Neurosurgery, Armed Forces.
- Professor and HOD, Department of Neurosurgery, Army Hospital (Research and Referral), New Delhi
- HOD of Neurosurgery Command Hospital, Western Command, Chandimandir
- Associate Professor of Neurosurgery, AFMC, Pune
- Senior Consultant (Neurosurgery), Silver Oaks Hospital, Mohali & at Landmark Hospital (Chandigarh)
- Dr. V.K. Batish daily 10:00am to 3:00pm