Available facilities at The Institute of Brain and Spine Surgery, Ojas Hospital, Panchkula
The neurosurgery team at TIBSS hospital provides the best and pain-free head injury treatment in Panchkula. The hospital has a fully capable, highly qualified and experienced team of spinal cord doctors in Chandigarh. Our doctors always display extraordinary results and perform various brain tumor surgeries.
The hospital has one of the most trained and experienced faculty for neurosurgery in India. The patient will experience extraordinary outcomes and live a pain-free life via team efforts.
Our highly experienced spinal cord doctors provide the best treatment that will improve your body functioning as well as life.
Equipment, Infrastructure & Amenities
- Modular Operation Theater with Laminar Airflow
- Latest 32 – Slice CT Scan
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
- Mobile C-Arm Digital Image Intensifier
- Neurosurgical Operating Microscope
- CUSA - Cavitron Ultrasonic Surgical Aspirator
- Advanced instruments and other equipment for Neurosurgery operations
- Dedicated centrally air-conditioned fully equipped neuro ICU with well trained staff
- Sophisticated ventilators, monitors, infusion pumps
- Highly experienced critical care team with round-the-clock availability
24-hour Reception & Treatment for Head injuries, Spinal Injuries, Cerebro Vascular Stroke and other Neurosurgical Emergency Cases
- Digital X-Ray
- CT Scan
- MRI Scan
- Angiography (DSA) for Brain & Spine
- Paediatric: Hydrocephalus, Congenital problems of Brain and Spine, Tumours, Injuries, Deformity.
- Adult: Brain Tumours, Spine tumours, Spinal Disc Disease, Head Injury, Spine Injury, Nerve Injury, Aneurysm, Minimally Invasive spine surgery
- Geriatric: Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Injuries, Degenerative Spine, Brain/Spine Tumours, Spondylolisthesis.
Restorative Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Fully equipped physiotherapy center with specially trained staff for Neurosurgical Rehabilitation.